dimecres, 24 de febrer del 2016

Dear friend,

My name is Dolors and my family name is Juncà. I am 
thirty-nine years old. 

I live in Salt, in Catalunya. Salt is a town at the north of our 
country. There are lots of things in Salt; a forest, a mall, a 
small theatre, supermarkets and… me!

I live with my family in the center of the town. With my 
husband Javier and my son Pau.

I am short but strong. My hair is brown and curly. My eyes 
are brown, too. I have big lips and small eyes. My 
favourite colours are black and pink.I don’t like red or 
blue.

I like reading and dancing. I dance Zumba every Tuesday 
and I have good time with my friends at the gym. My 
favourite food is salad; I eat salad every day. I also like 
chocolate, but I can’t eat it every day.

And what about you? Let me know things, please!!!


Write soon,

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada